Selling IoT Level 2 Version 2 Program Badge
Sellers completing the IoT Platform Level 2 Program are skilled in determining client key performance indicators and are capable of articulating value using a current customer engagement by performing a Stand and Deliver presentation. They have demonstrated proficiency in designing the anatomy of an engagement and configuring the bill of materials.
NOTE: This course is restricted to IBM employees and Business Partners and you must be logged in to the academy to enroll in this course. The courses and course descriptions are listed below.
Selling IoT - Level 2 Version 2
Earning the Badge
Successful completion of the courses identified in the Selling IoT Platform Level 1 Program which include the following activities in each course:
- Pass each quiz in every course with a 100% passing score.
- Post once to each identified forum.
- Completion of all activities identified in the Required Activities Progress Bar.
Recommended next steps
Holders of this badge may be interested in pursuing the following upcoming badges. NOTE: The below listed course is only available to business partners and IBM Employees.
What does holding the badge represent?
This badge is an IBM recognized badge that attest the following skills have been obtained by the holder:
- Knowledge about the Watson IoT industry solutions
- Ability to identify opportunities to sell capabilities and solutions for building connected products and improving connected operations.
- Determine the clients Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Show the value of the solution in terms of how the client perceives value (KPIs).
- Work with a client to show return on investment (ROI).
- Configure a bill of materials for your client.