Configure and Customize IBM Maximo Anywhere V7.6.3
This course focuses on the role of a IBM Maximo Anywhere - Mobile application developer. Learn how to tailor IBM Maximo Anywhere to meet organizational requirements, from the user interface of existing applications, to creating custom applications. Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the value of Maximo anywhere and ways it can be tailored to support the needs of the team.
- Explain the difference between configuration and customization.
- Describe the value of applications already provided.
- Describe the Maximo anywhere system architecture and components.
- Define the lifecycle of deployment and usage of a Maximo Anywhere application.
- Demonstrate basic skills of using Maximo’s integration framework for the purpose of configuring and customizing apps.
- List common issues and recommend some basic solutions ( tips and tricks).
|Primary Course Audience||Sales, Technical Sales, Developers, Consultants|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|Course Delivery||Self-Paced Online|
|Course Access||IBM Employees and Business Partners Only|
|Course Type||Traditional Course|
|Course Level||Level 200|