Selling IoT Level 1 Program Badge
This badge earner has a foundational understanding of the IBM Watson IoT Platform offering solution to allow them to initiate a sales conversation with a client. The individual can articulate the value of the platform, explain cognitive computing, recognize stakeholder concerns and explain competitive differentiator's. They can explain how the platform complements continuous engineering, asset management and predictive maintenance and quality.
NOTE: This course is restricted to IBM employees and Business Partners and you must be logged in to the academy to enroll in this course. The courses and course descriptions are listed below.
Selling IoT - Level 1 Version 1
Earning the Badge
Successful completion of the courses identified in the Selling IoT Platform Level 1 Program which include the following activities in each course:
- Pass each quiz in every course with a 100% passing score.
- Post once to each identified forum.
- Completion of all activities identified in the Required Activities Progress Bar.
Recommeded Next Steps
Holders of this badge may be interested in pursuing the following upcoming badges. Click on the button to view or enroll in the program.
What does holding the badge represent?
This badge is an IBM recognized badge that attest the following skills have been obtained by the holder:
- The ability to articulate the value of the IoT Platform to the client.
- Can explain cognitive computing.
- Recognize stakeholder concerns and explain competitive differentiation.
- Explain how IoT complements Continuous Engineering, Asset Management and Predictive Maintenance and Quality.
- Explains the technology behind the IoT platform.
- Describe how it adds value to clients across industries.
- Identify how to progress an IoT Platform deal.
We are no longer accepting enrollment for this course the badge is being retired effective 1 May 2019. Existing students have until that time to complete the course. These badges are being replaced by Learning Journey's.