Yes, all course and activity completions will be migrated to your skills gateway profile.
Course badges are issued when the course is completed through Acclaim. Acclaim sends the award notification to the email address under which the course was completed. If the email address in the skills gateway profile is the same as the email address in the IoT Academy profile there is nothing you will have to do. If the emails are different you will need to merge the different email accounts from your Acclaim Profile.
IBM Skills Gateway aims to improve ourClients and IBM Business Partner learning experiences with:
Completed courses and activities will continue to be tracked and part of your learner profile until 16 March 2020 at 5:00pm ET. On 31 March 2020 your previously completed course and activity information will be visible on your IBM Skills Gateway learner profile along with any new learning completed on the new platform.
Please submit a service request with the course details in which you have a concern at https://ibmcpsprod.service-now.com/its
In order to access Skills Gateway, you will need an IBM ID if you are not an IBM Employee. IBM Employees can use their W3 ID. Creating an IBMid is free and easy to accomplish. You will need to have access to your email to receive the confirmation code.
To create your IBM ID:
1. Click this link 'Create IBM ID Account'.
2. Complete the requested form.
3. Check your email for the confirmation code.
4. Access IBM Training and Login.
The first time that you login to Skills Gateway, you'll be prompted to read and accept the Terms & Conditions to create your profile and to create your profile.
If you are a Business Partner, an IBM ID and PartnerWorld membership is required to use Skills Gateway, and to see Business Partner content as follows:
1. Get an IBM ID and join PartnerWorld. If you don't already have an IBM ID follow steps 1-3 above.
2. If you are not a member of PartnerWorld join PartnerWorld to access Skills Gateway and other content.
2. Associate your IBM ID with your company by add yourself to your company's profile. Work with your Authorized Profile Administrator (APA) to get your company's 16-character token. Update your PartnerWorld profile
3. Login to Skills Gateway to create profile. The first time you login to Skills Gateway, you'll be prompted to read and accept the Terms & Conditions to create your profile.